Monday, September 25, 2017

Cordell Family Weekly Prayer Requests

1). ENGLISH CLUB 
I started my weekly English Bible club last week. We meet every Tuesday night. It is a small group but a really fun and good group. I'm still thinking through our plans for the semester and what Bible passages we will tackle. Pray for the Holy Spirit to do the work of salvation in the hearts of his people through this group and that God will use the English club to advance His Kingdom in L'viv. 

2). PROJECTS GALORE
I'm really busy these days. There is a lot going on and I have my hands in all sorts of projects related to our team, church and the publishing ministry. Life feels very busy. Pray for God to bless all these projects and my efforts but also pray that I would keep Jesus as my focus, foundation and priority in the midst of much activity.   

3). ДРУЗІ - Ukrainian word for "friends". The word sounds like "druzi". 
Anya and her children spent a lot of time with our family 3 years ago. They even joined us at church a few times and came to our summer VBS. Since then they sort of disappeared from the radar. We were so excited to see them yesterday at church... for the first time in a very long time. It sounds like they had a good visit and may come again. Pray that God would bring them back into our church community and give them a new heart to believe the Gospel. 
Thank you for reading and praying with us.
Grace & Peace
Bradley and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment